Friday, November 09, 2007

Five for Friday

Friday 5.0 miles/43:40/8:45 average pace


Easy run this morning on the trail. It's been pretty cool out in the mornings- about 50 degrees - so on my easy days I've been comfy in capri-length pants and t-shirt (still need shorts if I'm running hard). Today I felt pretty comfy all around and enjoyed my run. Tomorrow I have my second and last 20 miler. I'm thinking of going into SF and running a hillier route but we'll see how I feel in the morning- I have a closer, flatter Plan B. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

5 comments:

Michele said...

Great pic and great run

Good luck on the 20

Mir said...

Sweet--last 20-miler. Good luck!

That is a gorgeous pic. How inspiring it must be to run there!

Marathon Maritza said...

Wow, last 20 miler already??? Good luck, you're doing GREAT!

miss petite america said...

that is a gorgeous photo!

whew last 20 miler!! you're in the home stretch!

Petraruns said...

beautiful photo! It looks gorgeous out there. Almost just makes you want to go out and run 20 ;). Well done, you're doing great!