First, a couple quick training updates:
4.0 miles/36:56/9:14 average pace
12.0 miles/1:46:45/8:54 average pace
I was tagged by Maritza & Emily and have seen it on other blogs, so I will play!
10 years ago:
1. I was a freshman at the University of Montana.
2. I was together with Zach for almost a year already.
3. I partied a lot.
4. I was kind of a mess.
5. I was a Creative Writing major and wrote some pretty interesting stuff.
5 Things on today's to-do list:
1. Run 12 miles (done)
2. Job Search (done? I didn't find a job, so "done" feels inaccurate)
4. Go to bank
5. Enjoy sunshine while it is here
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire (I've officially changed it):
1. Give lots of money to my family and friends
3. Build a dream house
4. Donate lots of money to various environmental, nature preservation, recreation organizations
5. Solid Gold Pony
5 Places I have lived
1. Helena, MT
2. Missoula, MT
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Walnut Creek then Dublin, CA
5. Portland, OR
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Ticket Taker for the Helena Brewers
2. Baskin Robbins
3. San Francisco State University Bookstore
4. Senior Analytics Consultant (how fantastically unspecific)
5. Job-seeker/bored person (current)
Well there you have it. I'm feeling especially bored and aimless today so sorry for the lack of enthusiasm. I am looking forward to my 20 miler this weekend though! It will most likely be raining but that's cool. I'm waterproof.