Friday, May 26, 2006

Easy Friday

Friday 3.50 miles/31:28/8:59 average pace

A beautiful Friday morning run! I've had a couple hot spots this week- left knee and right ankle (front) but both felt fine today.

I'm really happy with my pace too, because I felt like I was moving so slow! My thought is that when I'm truly recovered from the marathon (in a couple of weeks) I will be running faster than ever. Yay!

I'm thinking of running this local 10k race on June 18, so about 3 weeks from now. I'm honestly not sure if I'll do great or not, but I love little races and I'd like to see if I can improve on my 10k time, which I think is pretty soft @ 47:20 or so. But I doubt I'll get much speed work in before then, maybe just a couple interval workouts or something if I'm up to it. I'll get Zach to run too and it will be fun. :)

Planning 5 miles tomorrow for a total of 20 this week. :)

No comments: