Friday, September 08, 2006

T G I F (aka Birthday Eve Eve!)

Friday 5.25 miles/44:44/8:32 average pace

I dragged my sorry ass out of bed at dawn this morning, but as usual I was so glad I did! It was quiet and cool, and running felt great. I was pushing a little, but was satisfied with the pace compared to how it felt (first two miles @ 9:00, next three at 8:20, 8:15, 8:12, and sprinted the last bit). It was just a great run overall. :)

Tomorrow I think I'm heading up to crash the Train to End Stroke run hosted by Marathoner Extraordinaire and Best Friend a Girl Could Have, http://marathonmaritza.blogspot.com/. This will give me a fun, new place to do a long run without getting lost. :)


Oh, add to Maritza's list of accomplishments: Blog Queen. She fixed my links! Visit her blog using the convenient link on the right. :)

No comments: