Monday, November 20, 2006

Pfitz Week 11

Monday: 7 General Aerobic + Strides
Tuesday: 8 GA
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 5k race
Friday: off
Saturday: off
Sunday: 12 Medium Long

TOTAL miles scheduled: 30.1

We are driving down to San Diego this week for Thanksgiving, so I adjusted the schedule a little. On Thanksgiving Day I'll be running the Father Joe's 5k turkey trot for the third year in a row with my Mother in Law. Since I'm doing this race, I will not do the scheduled VO2 workout on Tuesday, which called for 3 x 1600m @ 5k pace. Instead I'll be doing those three miles right in a row. :) If I can run at the pace I've been averaging for my other VO2 workouts it will be a PR! I'll have a couple days off after that short run and I"ll do my "long" run when I get home.

4 comments:

Zach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zach said...

From your week 1 post: I thought it was a bad sign that I was very sore after a medium-lenght run... and I doubted my ability to complete the week (let alone the entire 12-week schedule!)

Doubted your ability to complete the program - HA!! 50+ mile weeks!! You are a crazy girl - good thing you are so hard core!!!

Zach said...

I removed my first comment after realizing I had posted it without completing it

Arcane said...

Good luck with the 5km. Have fun!