Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhh....

I just got back from my massage and it was amazing! Merry Christmas to me.

The massuse was really great- kind and really good at his job. I told him about my sore leg, and when he got to that leg he immediately noticed that my IT band is very tight! Wow! I had suspected it (just because it was the only thing that matched any of my symptoms when I looked online at knee injuries) but I really wasn't sure. I am very relieved to know that is (very possibly) the cause! I will go back and do more research, but I believe that the best/only cure is REST. So rest I shall.

We also went for a hike before the massages (Zach had one too!) and that was beautiful. I will try to remember to post pictures later. What a day. :) Now I am going to bake an apple pie and then we are going out to dinner. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Merry Christmas