Friday, December 22, 2006

Cross Training Continued



Friday 20 minutes eliptical trainer, and 20 minutes upper body and core strength training.

I just had a shift in perspective when I titled this post- it was going to be something about "non-running" or "still not running" but then I realized how much more positive "Cross Training" sounds! And I am honestly feeling pretty positive today. Not because my leg feels better, but because I know I can stay in shape through cross training, and it's AGES till Boston. :)

I'm excited to make the most of this "recovery period" by hiking a lot! Zach and I are going out for a hike tomorrow morning- one hike from a cool new book on hiking in the bay area that Maritza got me for Christmas!- then we are getting MASSAGES! :) Hooray! Then we are going out to dinner at one of our favorite places. I have a feeling that running won't even cross my mind for the next several days. Happy Holidays!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cross training, hiking AND a massage? So very cool! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your "time off." Keep up the good fun!