Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Official Race photos



http://www.sportphoto.com/Event.aspx?EventID=20

(I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I tried inserting the link)

I am bib # 301

I actually might have to order that one of me with my medal. I am so happy and just want remember that moment!

So, I made a hotel reservation for Boston... It is the Doubletree in Cambrdige at MIT. I guess it is only a couple of blocks from the T stop and then just a short ride to downtown. It is really nice and lot cheaper than anything downtown.

I still have to make flight and transportation decisions.. I have free southwest rewards tickets to use, but I can't fly directly into Boston. Ugh. So I will have to figure out shuttle costs and all that. There's a lot of logistical things to work out, but I admit I love this kind of stuff. I like planning things. In fact, I think if I wasn't doing this I would feel lost, bored, and depressed.

I have not registered for the race yet... I guess I want that to be a special moment. And by that I mean while drinking a glass of wine or something. :D Tonight perhaps. Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty darned exciting! You earned it...enjoy every minute of it. Just make sure to tell all of us wanabees all about it.

Anonymous said...

Good job. But keep in mind for next time: looking at your watch on the finish line is like sneezing in a driver's license photo.

Arcane said...

congratulations on the great race! That looks like quite the scrape, yet you still finished strong. I'd be too worried about losing all those precious blood cells.

Marathon Maritza said...

You are going to LOVE Boston!