Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tagged! (this is a fun one)

Lana and Lance tagged me so here it goes:

Jobs I've Held:
Ticket Taker at hometown ball park
Ice cream shop
Data entry for MT state gov't
University bookstore
Consultant for Predictive Analytics firm (4+ years, first and only "real" job)

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Count of Monte Christo, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter

My Guilty Pleasures:
Super caloric cuisine, booze, Reality TV

Places I Have Lived:
Helena Montana, Missoula Montana
San Francisco Bay area

Shows I Enjoy:
Lost, Jeopardy, Family Guy, The Office (bbc and US versions), Cash Cab, Spongebob Squarepants, Simpsons, All those TLC shows about families with 14 children

Vacation Spots:
Hawaii, East Coast, Wilderness

Favorite Foods:
Fish n Chips

Websites I Visit Daily:
blogs, Running Times forums, Runango forums, Slowtwitch, The Comics Curmudgeon, Go Fug Yourself plus a lot (lot) more.

Body Parts I Have Injured
Lots of minor surface injuries (burns, etc) and a few running injuries, but thankfully that is all.

Awards I've Won:
President's Award in my college graduating class
A few AG wins and places in running

Nicknames I've Been Called:
Sis by my mom, Lots of cute and embarassing things by Zach

Pick 5 Other Bloggers:

(By the way, Great job Ryan in the Half Marathon! Check out his blog for some crazy fast running reports)


Fran said...

Geez, not another one! I'm still trying to finish one that I was tagged for almost a month ago!

Chad in the Arizona Desert said...

Very, very interesting. We'll be sure to use it all against you in the future. ;-)

Good luck with the first triathlon!

Now I'll go sulk away and figure out my list...

jkrunning said...

I've gotta get mine done. I was tagged a few days ago.

miss petite america said...

i ALWAYS get sucked into watching the duggars on TLC. and the big world, little people show too!

Ryan said...

I've been tagged...? Yikes!