Monday, January 08, 2007

Cross Training back in CA

I've only been sporadicaly logging my cross training workouts, but here's another installment.

Friday 25 minutes bike (which I really suck at... I have to use the lowest levels and I'm still working really hard! Anything over level 5 is impossible. It's hilarious. But I hope to improve with practice.)

Saturday 15 minutes cardio (5 bike, 10 Arc Trainer - which I guess is an exciting variation on the eliptical) and 1 hour weight training. I'm still very very very sore!

I got signed up for a 2 week trial membership at the super gym, and I'm going to take advantage of it this week. Here's my plan:

Monday: 45 minutes cardio, Abs
Tuesday: 20-30 minutes cardio, Weights with Zach (ouch in advance)
Wednesday: 45+ minutes cardio
Thursday: Yoga class 60 minutes
Friday: off?

I see the doctor on Thursday afternoon, so there is a possibility of a small amount of my favorite thing in the world, running. At this point, I don't care if it's one mile or if it hurts. Well, I'd prefer it doesn't hurt, but I am desperate. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Michele said...

I have my fingers crossed for you good luck at the doctor. keep us posted.

Bob Gentile said...

Good luck with your Doctor Visit on Thursday ...
My fingers aren't crossed yet cuz I am typing and have some work appts tomorrow but I will cross them for a bit on Thurs for ya :-)

Chad in the Arizona Desert said...

Sounds like a good training plan. Keep us up to date on how it goes.