Monday, January 29, 2007

Ok I've been tagged

I was tagged by TJ so here goes. Of course, I have not done a tri... so I will answer for Marathon. :P

1. Describe a memory from your first triathlon ever.
I was struggling pretty bad toward the end (ok maybe it was like the 20-21 mile area) and I ran up on my friend Bree, an experienced runner who was having a really bad day. We struggled on together and I said "This f-ing sucks." And she replied "I told you!" :D

2. Describe a memory from your most recent triathlon.
As I was approaching the finish line and I knew for sure I was going to BQ I was on cloud nine! I high-fived a person for the first time ever in a race and felt like a super star.

3. What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in a tri?
In my most recent marathon, I fell hard. I actually heard a crowd of people gasp and then say "ouch!" Later, I saw a guy fall and I had that same reaction!

4. What's the most thrilling thing that's happened to you in a tri?
Coming down that final stretch in my last race (see answer 1)!


5. What is something you discovered about yourself by doing triathlons?
Wow, well I discovered that I am actually really good at a sport! I also discovered how completely hyper-organized I am... I live for schedules and lists.

6. What is The Big Goal that you're working towards?
Boston!

Marathon Maritza, Chad in the AZ Desert, and Arcaner you've been tagged!

1 comment:

Arcane said...

I see ya. I'll see what I can come up with.