Monday, February 05, 2007

Tank Top Monday

Monday 4.0 miles/35:47/8:41 average pace

I had to go into SF for work today, so I had a relaxed morning schedule. My late-morning run, combined with the recent warm weather meant I ran in a tank top today! It's been a while.

After my run, I went to the gym and did legs, abs, and upper body weights. I did the cable adductors/abdcutors but also added leg lifts to the front and rear per Runner's World's new issue: oh they don't have it online yet... sorry! It's on page 70. They call it "4 way kick" but I've renamed it "Around the World!" because that makes it sound fun. I also did straight-leg dead lifts with 25 lb dumbells and calf raises too. Plus abs and back stuff. For upper body I did pull ups, bicep curls, and shoulder press with dumbells.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh, I wish I could be running in a tank top. I am ready for Spring and Summer!!!
Great run.