No, not a job interview... a blogger interview! :) We'll get to that. But first, some training updates. I'm hitting all my workouts so far and feeling very good about it. Plus it's all sunny and warm and spring-like. Can't beat that.
7.0 miles/1:02:40/8:57 average pace
Easy run along the waterfront
Tuesday am: bike
15.5 miles/1:00:30/15.4 MPH
Sunny Springwater Corridor
Tuesday pm: swim
Solo swim in the afternoon. I had plans that would have kept me from Masters class this evening, so I went earlier. Plans fell through though so here I am blogging and drinking wine. :)
Ok so here's the interview portion of the program. Kelly had this on her blog and so now she's interviewing me. Here's my answers! If you want to play, follow the directions at the bottom.
1. What's your biggest accomplishment so far?
I'm proud of a lot of things, so I'll just pick one. I would say my 10+ year relationship with Zach is a big accomplishment. It hasn't always been easy and I've really learned a lot through our bad times and good times. I've learned to be respectful, patient, and to communicate without being a bitch. As we grow up and go through big changes in our lives we've only become closer and are happier than ever. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
2. What would you take to a deserted island (besides the hubby, he'd be there too).
To be annoying literal, I would take a fully-stocked survival kit including means of communication. And then I'd get rescued. And then I'd go to an island with proper resort accommodations.
3. Do you have any tattoos? If so, of what? If not, what would you get?
No, I don't have any. I think about it a lot though and would definitely get some kind of a bird. I had a really vivid dream once about a peacock tattoo and have always remembered it. Big colorful tail feathers and all that. I doubt I'll ever do it though. There's the whole Ironman tattoo thing... I wouldn't get the traditional Mdot but maybe something to commemorate it.
4. If you had to do it all over again would you do it the same? What would you change? (year, few years, after college life, you name it) (*I hope this one makes sense, it does in my mind :D)
I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life, but I try not to dwell on it. My first thought when I read this question though is that I would have been more respectful to my parents growing up. They loved and supported me and tried to protect me and I treated them like shit. I know a lot of teens are like that but that doesn't make it ok. We have a great relationship now and they are still wonderful parents, and I hope I'm finally a decent daughter. I am truly sorry I put them through that. Unfortunately, I know I'm going to pay when I have kids! Just like my mom always said I would... haha.
5. When are you guys going to have kids? Are you planning on it, I guess would be a better question. (I'm so nosy!)
Ya, we're planning on it. I always figured it would be when I'm around 30, but that's coming up awfully fast. We'll see. I do love me some babies. :)
Well that was surprisingly revealing! Anyone want to be interviewed next? Here's the rules:
To play along:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Have a great week everyone!