Monday, October 02, 2006

Yay, Monday's workout is excessive!

Monday 10.00 miles/1:25:22/8:32 average pace

So ya, just kicking back after a little INSANE running. Seriously! Come on, Pfitz. 10 miles w/ 5 @ LT. Oh sure! No problem. That's only like as hard as I ran in my most recent HALF MARATHON. That's only practically a 10k RACE with a few extra easy miles added on to make it interesting. Allright, I'm overreacting a little. Maybe I'm building it up so much because it actually went fine :) And I'm frickin impressed with myself.

I did 3 miles easy,
5 miles Tempo Pace in 39:05
7:45, 7:52, 7:58, 7:50, 7:40
(Average pace: 7:49 perfect!),
then 2 miles easy. Average pace for 5 easy miles: 9:15

hooray!!!

I'm going to Colorado for a couple of days. I was trying to think of ways to make this week's running more difficult... then it dawned on me! By Gum!! I'll go to the mile-high city!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are in such great shape - I can't believe how easy this is for you. I am definitely jealous. Jen + Pfitz 4eva.

Marathon Maritza said...

Don't leave me!