Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back in the Pool

I haven't been in the pool since last Friday, although it seems longer than that. It took me a little bit to warm up and get into a rhythm, but I started feeling good and had a lot of fun.

I swam 22 laps = 1100 meters in 40 minutes. I did 20 laps of freestyle (?/crawl) in 35 minutes, but then I did a lap of breast stroke and then a length of backstroke and a length of breaststroke. I really don't know what I"m doing when it comes to those other strokes, but I had to be close, and it was fun. The breaststroke was a tough arm workout. Maybe I'll look up about the breast/back stroke technique so I can start doing that more. I liked the variety!

1 comment:

Arcane said...

I always found breast stroke to be the easiest and I have the skinniest of arms. It shouldn't hurt your arms since almost all the propulsion is provided by the kick.